Assistant Front Of House Manager
We are currently recruiting for an assistant Front Of House Manager to lead our team in the provision of first-class hospitality services at Here East.
You will be assisting with managing the Front of House, covering reception and hospitality. This is a substantial role and a real opportunity for the right person to own and build upon the guest experience.
This starts with our reception team, where you will play an active role, ensuring that you and the team are creating the best first impression, and that guests have a smooth transition through the building and to their host.
You will also be responsible for a broad spectrum of managerial activities:
- Developing a positive relationship with guests
- Working and delivering to a set of key objectives
- Setting and maintaining the standards for all front of house services
- Recruiting, managing, training and developing your team.
This is a hands on role, so you will be happy to roll up your sleeves and support the team wherever needed, leading by example.
What are we looking for?
- You will have experience of and understand what first-class guest service looks like.
- You will be able to demonstrate this to your team, leading them to deliver
- You will be passionate and innovative in your guest service delivery
- You will have proven management experience with good communication skills and an ability to engage and inspire those around you
- You will be organised and able to multi-task, using the business tools available to you to run an efficient and effective operation.