As cleaner operative, your role is to deliver a world-class cleaning and support service in line with the company values.
As cleaner operative, your role is to be proactive and accountable in your approach to your role, as well have great stamina, a positive attitude, and dedication to excellence. To lead by example and to ensure that we always exceed our client’s expectations.
- General cleaning duties on external areas of the Estate. This will include, but not limited to: sweeping, litter picking, leaf clearance, dealing with spillages, use of cleaning machinery such as Scrubber Dryer, Road Sweeper, Tow Truck and Pressure Cleaner (for which full training will be provided), emptying external bins (including cigarette bins), polishing of metal works, cleaning of all surfaces, clearing and cleaning of all drain types, reporting fabric defects etc.
- Collection and Compaction of segregated Recycling and General waste and compacted appropriately in accordance with site refuse requirements.
- Accurate Weighing and recording of all compacted waste for the client.
- Follow the schedule of works in line with the client specification, completing tasks within the recommended timeline.
- Undertake any other duties which may reasonably be regarded as within the nature of the duties and responsibilities.
- Exercise and promote the Here East’s vision and values
- Good knowledge of cleaning supplies and chemicals.
- Ability to understand verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to stand, sit, and stoop for long periods
- Polite disposition.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude.