We are currently recruiting for a Fabric Technician to join the team at Here East.
As a Fabric Technician you will be carrying out major maintenance and repairs on building fabric maintenance assets and carry out minor fabric maintenance works as specified within the contract to ensure continuity of business, services and compliance and ensure that Service Levels and Key Performance Indicators are met.
The role will require you to be able to demonstrate a high level of commitment to familiarising yourself with the building and requirements of the contract. To ensure high standards are maintained, Jaguar Building Services Ltd have a rigorous employment process which includes establishing suitability before employment and continuous assessment following employment. You must be physically fit, free from colour blindness, able to work at heights.
- Qualified to C&G or NVQ in a trade (Carpentry, Painting and decorating etc.)
- Previous client Facing experience;
- Strong customer service experience.
Other qualifications may be accepted but will be subject to assessment by Jaguar Building
Services Ltd. All qualifications that did not derive in the UK must be accompanied by certificate of
comparison by UK NARIC and meet the above qualifications required to determine
Must be able to demonstrate that they can carry out fabric maintenance, General Carpentry; Tiling repairs; Wall repairs; Block paving re-lay, Paving slabs re-lay; Lock repairs/replacements; Painting and decorating.
Must be able to demonstrate that they can carry out fabric installation, plaster boarding, walling systems for offices, ceiling tiles, sliding door systems.
The following Behaviours and Attitude will be expected whilst performing your duties as a JBS employee.
- Well presented at all times.
- Have correct JBS company uniform.
- Courteous and well-mannered at all times.
- You will be requested, on occasion to perform duties outside of the scope of your current role and it will be expected that these will be carried out with due diligence.
- Show innovation and support site with innovation initiatives.
- Be client-focussed and deliver quality service.
- Successfully work as part of a technical team.
- Perform well under pressure.
- Be flexible with reference travelling to and between various sites with the London area.
- Contribute to contract performance to ensure continuity of business and service.
Please email Gary Wilkinson for full Job Description.