We are currently recruiting for a Security Officer at our 1.2 million sq ft campus in the heart of the Olympic Park.
Location of Role:
Here East is located at the north of Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and provides over one million sq ft of space for creatives and digital companies. The technology and innovation campus encompasses a community of over 4,500 people working across academic institutions such as UCL and Loughborough University, corporates such as BT Sport and Ford and a wide range of start-ups. As a security officer, your role will be to ensure the safety of a whole host of people during the status quo and specialist events while maintaining a professional customer focused mentality at all times.
- Valid SIA Door Supervisor Licence
- Valid First Aid Licence
- Valid Banksman certification (Non-Essential)
- Valid SIA CCTV Licence (Non-Essential)
- At least 1 years security experience
- Strong customer service and attention to detail skills
- Strong IT skills (Word, Outlook & Excel)
- Well-presented and excellent communication skills
- Being proactive and adaptable.
Duties to include:
- Providing service excellence to staff, visitors and VIP’s that attend the campus
- Responding to emergency situations
- Patrolling the campus (internal & external)
- First aid and fire marshal responders
- Event support
- Loading Bay and Dock Office duties
- Managing visitors when covering reception duties
- Problem solving
- Assisting with last-minute requests