Taking the tried and tested F45 workouts to the next level. The Summer Games is an event like no other. Teams compete side by side to get the fastest finish time across three functional fitness stations and take the title of Here East champions.
Taking the tried and tested F45 workouts to the next level, the Summer Games is an event like no other. Teams compete side by side to get the fastest finish time across three functional fitness stations and take the title of Here East champions.
How it works
- Enter your team
- All teams must be 5 people, with a mix of men and women
- Choose your start wave: 5pm, 5:45pm, 6:30pm, or 7:15pm
- Decide a catchy team name (prize for the most imaginative name)
2. Get your squad in shape
- Receive training tips from F45 coaches
- Join the Facebook group to stay up to date and suss out your opponents
- Get in the gym
3. Get your game face on
- Arrive and collect your free race t-shirt
- Watch the demo and warm up
- Hang the competition out to dry
- Receive your team results
- Summer Games technical t-shirt
- Free F45 Stratford class (RRP £25)
- Goody bag
- Prizes for winning teams and individuals
Do good, feel good
The Summer Games takes place in support of Scope, the disability charity. Entry costs go part way to covering event costs, therefore teams are encouraged to fundraise for the challenge.
1 in 5 of us is disabled, that's over 14 million people in the UK. But disabled people face inequality, discrimination, and negative attitudes everyday. 49 per cent of disabled people say they feel excluded by society. This needs to change. Scope provides practical and emotional support, as well as campaigning for a fairer society.
Scope and F45 Stratford are committed to making this event inclusive and accessible.
Also in the areaPlaces to eat & drink
This event is in the Yard
Want to run your own event?
For further information or to discuss your proposed event and the suitability of any of our spaces, please get in touch.
Get in touch with us and we can answer any questions you have on running an event at Here East.
If you’d like to find out more about events at Here East, speak to Sophie Skewes.
If you don’t hear from a member of the team right away, not to worry, we’ll get back to you within 72 hours.