Tech London Advocates and Global Tech Advocates return to Here East for Tech for D&Iversity 2022.
This hybrid event will ask whether the tech sector has made progress when it comes to diversity and inclusion, or whether tech companies have failed to address this ongoing challenge.
The event will include entrepreneurs, investors, tech leaders, campaigners and grassroots activists from across the UK and around the world.
The event will showcase the Tech London Advocates Working Groups driving change around D&I related issues in the UK – TLA Women in Tech, TLA Black Women in Tech, TLA LGBTQ+, TLA Asians in Tech, TLA Young Entrepreneurs, TLA Tech for disability.
The full speaker list will be confirmed. Current speakers include:
- Deanna Patterson, Workday Professional Services EMEA, Programme Manager, OneSource Virtual
- Debbie Forster, CEO, Tech Talent Charter
- Dr Grace Lordan, Founding Director, The Inclusion Initiative (London School of Economics)
- Esther O’Callaghan, Hundo
- Flavilla Fongang, Founder, 3 Colours Rule
- Garry Bernstein, Tech Scotland Advocates
- Iain Anderson, UK Government’s LBGTQ+ Champion
- Jacqueline de Rojas CBE, President, techUK
- Jeanette Carlsson, Tech Nordic Advocates
- Jonathan Brown, GLA
- Kate Marshall, Global Technical Ambassador Lead, IBM & GTA Quantum
- KC Goundiam, Tech Canada Advocates
- Lannie Medina, Tech Bay Area Advocates
- Nikita Thakrar, Co-Founder & CEO, Included.VC
- Oli Barrett MBE, Event MC
- Priya Guha MBE, Venture Partner, Merian Ventures
- Russ Shaw CBE, Founder, Tech London Advocates & Global Tech Advocates
- Sarah Luxford, Founder, TLA WiT
- Sarah Turner, Co-Founder & CEO, Angel Academe
- Suki Fuller, TLA WiT
- Teresa Martin, Tech Spain Advocates
- Vanessa Vallely OBE, Managing Director, WeAreTechWomen
The event will be hosted online on the TLA YouTube channel.
Also in the areaPlaces to eat & drink
This event is in the Press Centre
Other events you might like
Want to run your own event?
For further information or to discuss your proposed event and the suitability of any of our spaces, please get in touch.
Get in touch with us and we can answer any questions you have on running an event at Here East.
If you’d like to find out more about events at Here East, get in touch.
If you don’t hear from a member of the team right away, not to worry, we’ll get back to you within 72 hours.