Control Room Operator
Provide a safe and secure environment for all staff, tenants, visitors and contractors, following instructions from Security Control Room and the designated Shift Manager, whilst leading with a service excellence approach in line with the site Assignment Instructions and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Providing service excellence to staff, visitors and VIP’s that attend the campus.
- Overseeing fire alarm activations (must be confident in fire marshal duties as well as operating fire panels) and assisting with fire evacuations
- Problem solving and prioritisation skills
- Overseeing documentation such as daily check
- Oversee electronic documentation including E-DOB, Genetec, Datastation, EverBridge, SharePoint and Locale.
- Operate and observe CCTV and perform CCTV patrols in compliance with best GDPR practises
- Oversee the deployment timetable ensuring Officers are deployed to their correct tasking or to areas of concern / respond to suspicious activity
Requirements: SIA Door Supervisor and CCTV licenses