3 years, 3 months ago
Returning to Here East: COVID-19 Guidelines
How we’re making the campus safe and secure for the campus community, staff and visitors.
As we look forward to welcoming more of our community back on to campus, we must outline new guidelines in place to ensure Here East is kept safe for everyone.
Below is a summary of our practices and policies so you have all the information you need to feel comfortable about your decision to return to the campus.
- Remain 2 metres apart at all times
- Wash your hands regularly
- Stay at home if you're feeling unwell
- Perspex screens are installed in all receptions
- 2m distancing and directional signage installed
- Anti-bacterial hand gel in all receptions and toilet cores
- Reception working hours will be from 8am to 5pm
- Please continue to book in your visitors as normal
- Signs will show dedicated entrance and exit routes
- Our shuttle buses are not currently in service. Visit our Get Here page for more transport options.
- Please use staircases as your first option
- Lifts are marked with maximum number of people, and face masks required
- Keep clear zones outside all lifts
Staircases and corridors
- One-way systems to create smooth flow of people in common areas
- Bookings of up to 90-minutes only
- Meeting pods bookable by reception team
- Pod bookings of a maximum of 4 people
- Meeting pods to be cleaned after every booking
- Increased cleaning of high frequency touch areas in all common areas
- Doors to toilet cores will remain open to limit contact