Cyber Lates at Plexal
Join Plexal's meetup for the cyber community for insights, networking and connections
Cyber Lates returns on Thursday 28th September, where Plexal will be asking the question: what's it really like to raise a funding round?
The evening will be led by Plexal's Innovation Ecosystem Lead, Diane Gilbert, at the Plexal Stratford workspace at Here East where you'll also hear from speakers including:
- Emma Humphrey, CEO of Kuro, a company that is lowering the barriers to cloud for all and is seeking investment
- Henry Whorwood, Head of Research & Consultancy at Beauhurst, which tracks and analyses startup and investment activity
- Joshua Walter, Partner at Osney Capital, which invests in early-stage cyber startups
- Robin Brattel, CEO and co-founder of Lab 1, which just raised £1m to address data breaches and supply chain risk
- Sarah Barber, Chief Executive Officer at Jenson Funding Partners, which has launched numerous SEIS and EIS Funds
Don't miss a free evening of networking and interesting discussion over food and drink alongside peers from the cyber and technology community https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/cyber-lates-tickets-654061023127
Also in the areaPlaces to eat & drink
Want to run your own event?
For further information or to discuss your proposed event and the suitability of any of our spaces, please get in touch.
Get in touch with us and we can answer any questions you have on running an event at Here East.
If you’d like to find out more about events at Here East, get in touch.
If you don’t hear from a member of the team right away, not to worry, we’ll get back to you within 72 hours.