The Institute for Diplomacy and International Governance has organised a Speaker Series to bring together a mix of academics and practitioners discuss issues relating to diplomacy, foreign policy and international governance at Loughborough University London.
The speakers will cover a range of interesting and exciting topics including space policy, conflict resolution, President Donald Trump, Turkish diaspora, military intervention in Africa, and the role of research in security policymaking.
- The Evolution of Sovereignty in the Governance of Outer Space: Legal and Political Perspectives with Dr. Jill Stuart
14 November 2019, 3pm-4.30pm, LDN.0.14
- Transnational Citizenship or Long-Distance Repression? Turkey's Diaspora Engagement Policies with Dr. Fiona Adamson and Dr. Norma Rossi
23 January 2020, 3pm-4.30pm, LDN.3.23
- Imagined Conflicts: Fictitious Case Studies as a Tool for Conflict Resolution and Peace Building with Dr. An Jacobs
20 February 2020, 3pm-4.30pm, LDN.3.23
- Trump: Extraordinary or Routine? Assessing Foreign Policy Change with Dr. Nick Kitchen
26 March 2020, 3pm-4.30pm, LDN.3.23
- The Role of Research in Government Conflict and Security Policymaking with James Baker
30 April 2020, 3pm-4.30pm, LDN.3.23
Find out more about the Institute for Diplomacy and International Governance Speaker Series.
Also in the areaPlaces to eat & drink
Want to run your own event?
For further information or to discuss your proposed event and the suitability of any of our spaces, please get in touch.
Get in touch with us and we can answer any questions you have on running an event at Here East.
If you’d like to find out more about events at Here East, get in touch.
If you don’t hear from a member of the team right away, not to worry, we’ll get back to you within 72 hours.